5 things you must do to loose weight!
Looking great at any age!
1. Drink water - at lease 2 litres per day. There is 250 mils in a typical glass of water so that's your 8 glasses per day. It's hard when you start if you're not used to drinking all that water, but believe me you'll start to crave the water by about day 5.
2. Walk - doesn't matter what time of day - but make sure you walk briskly for at least 30 minutes per day.
3. Stop the sugar - go cold turkey on the sugar in all forms, believe me it will be easier. After about 5 days you wont be craving it at all.
4. Brown Rice - cook a bowl of Brown rice and add chopped vegetables of your choice - I add finely chopped red cabbage, corn, zucchini, Red capsicum, red onion, celery, mushrooms and beetroot. The basic rule is not to cook any of the vegetables, then add a good 1/2 cup of Olive oil and 1/2 cup of vinegar. You have your snack in the fridge at any time.
5. Stop watching food shows - we are food obsessed and this will just increase your fascination with food. There reality shows have little to do with good food and more about people with an odd personality.
It's never too late to loose the weight
...and remember to have a fabulous RetirementLife